Le Col Hors Categorie Bib Short
Perfected after thousands of hours in the saddle, the design of the Le Col Hors Categorie Bib Short is intended to make them supremely comfortable for long days on the bike.
Support is given to the thigh muscles by the 220 gram Lycra material that is also highly breathable. This material is realised with a race-inspired cut to give a svelte profile while flat-locked seams link the multi-panel construction together and prevent irritation. Laser-cut, perforated bib straps and a lightweight mesh back panel keep the short perfectly in place, and silicone grippers at the leg endings avoid migration of material and bunching.
The Dolomiti Gel chamois completes the feature list and adds cushioning and support to high-pressure areas when sitting on even the firmest of saddles. At the same time, this seat pad is also quick drying to keep the rider comfortable when sweating heavily.
- A bib short that offers supreme levels of comfort for even the longest of rides
- Breathable and supportive luxury 220 gram Lycra is breathable and supportive
- Sleek race-inspired cut
- Flat-locked seams throughout reduce irritation
- Lightweight mesh back panel adds fit support and is quick-drying
- Laser cut, perforated bib straps are supportive and moisture-wicking
- Extra Silicon gummy gripper panel on legs prevent material migration
- Dolomiti Gel chamois is cushioned and supportive in high-pressure areas