Le Col Hors Categorie Womens Short Sleeve Jersey
Riding hard in the mountains or flat out within the chain-gang requires an elevated level of performance from a jersey so that the rider can concentrate on pushing an optimal tempo or holding on desperately to the wheel in front. The Le Col Hors Categorie Womens Short Sleeve Jersey eases the toughest riding scenarios by providing a range of pro peloton inspired ingredients.
Meryl fabric is utilised and features a four-way stretch to guarantee a most precise fit that is ergonomically tuned for when adopting the riding position. This advanced fabric is wicking and highly breathable to tackle the warmest of days in the saddle and is complemented by flatlock seams, laser-cut shoulder grippers and silicone trim on the arms and hem endings to help stabilise the garment on the rider's body.
A full front zip facilitates easy temperature regulation across changing weather conditions and frequently altering topography whilst an ergonomic collar construction increases comfort and reduces any chance of annoying chafing. Three large rear pockets and a smaller zipped, waterproof pocket take care of carrying ride essentials before the garment is completed with an earphone port and safety inspired reflective stripes and tabs.
- Meryl fabrics for heat and moisture management and a luxuriously soft feel
- Four-way stretch for a precise and ergonomic fit
- Wicking and highly breathable
- Flat lock seams for increased comfort
- Laser-cut shoulder grippers
- Silicon gummy gripper panels on the sleeves and hem
- Ergonomic collar construction
- Lock Down full zip and zip guard
- Three large rear pockets
- One zipped waterproof security pocket
- Headphone port
- Reflective stripe and tabs