Look Geo Trekking Grip Pedals
Look's Geo Trekking Grip Pedals offer the ultimate in versatility. On one side of these hybrid pedals, you have a grippy elastomer surface that adds traction when riding in flats, and on the other, SPD-compatibility means you can ride in your MTB shoes. Tension on the clipless side is adjustable between 5Nm and 10Nm and the wide platform is stable and comfortable. With a composite body and Chromoly+ spindle, the pedals are designed to be robust and weather-resistant, increasing longevity.
- A hybrid design for the ultimate versatility
- Moulded crampons on the flat side of the pedal for comfort, stability and safety
- Body material: Composite
- Spindle material: Chromoly
- Platform width: 84mm
- Q-Factor: 56mm
- Release angle: 13 degrees
- Retention adjustment: 5Nm - 10Nm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Per pedal - 203 grams / per pair plus cleats - 461 grams
- Compatibility: SPD two-bolt X-Track cleats
- Included cleats: X-Track Easy
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.