Look Geo Trekking Pedals
Flat on one side and SPD-compatible on the other, the Look Geo Trekking Pedals suit commuting, city riding and training alike, giving you the option to wear either flats or MTB shoes. The composite body and Chromoly spindle of the pedal makes it robust and resistant and there's adjustability in the retention system to dial in the perfect tension for your needs. The included X-Track Easy cleats supplied offer easier clipping in and out and multi-directional disengagement.
- A hybrid design for the ultimate versatility
- Moulded crampons on the flat side of the pedal for comfort, stability and safety
- Body material: Composite
- Spindle material: Chromoly
- Platform width: 84mm
- Q-Factor: 56mm
- Release angle: 13 degrees
- Retention adjustment: 5Nm - 10Nm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Per pedal - 203 grams / per pair plus cleats - 461 grams
- Compatibility: SPD two-bolt cleats
- Included cleats: X-Track Easy
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.