Look Geo Trekking Vision Roc Pedals
Look's Geo Trekking Vision Roc Pedals bring together the versatility of a hybrid pedal with the additional safety of a clip-on light. The aluminium body and Chromoly+ spindle make for a robust construction that can cope with the worst conditions. One side the pedal is flat for use with normal shoes and trainers, while the other is compatible with SPD pedal systems using the included X-Track Easy cleats. Retention is adjustable and, in combination with the easy release cleats, means that clipping in and out can be dialled in. The light itself clips on to the pedal, has three modes including steady and flashing, and a long battery life. The watertight construction means it won't let you down in poor conditions.
- Robust aluminium construction for high resistance in any conditions
- A hybrid design for the ultimate versatility
- Body material: Aluminium
- Spindle material: Chromoly+
- Platform width: 83mm
- Q-Factor: 56mm
- Release angle: 13 degrees
- Retention adjustment: 5Nm - 10Nm
- VISION Light (two included):
- Watertight construction
- Beam angle: 180 degrees
- Battery life: Up to 30 hours
- Light modes: Three (Steady / Flash / Flash Eco)
- Battery: Micro USB rechargeable (cable included)
- Charging time: 50 minutes
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Per pedal - 233 grams / per pair plus cleats - 521 grams / pair plus cleats and lights - 549 grams
- Compatibility: SPD two-bolt cleats
- Included cleats: X-Track Easy
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.