Look Keo Blade Pedals 2018
With Look's Keo Blade Pedals you get high performance Blade technology in a great value, lightweight package.
Using a blade instead of a conventional spring found in many pedal system brings about a number of advantages. Clipping in is firm and secure and there is positive disengagement and fast release when unclipping. Thanks to the composite construction, there is less rigidity in the blade, allowing for an 8Nm tension option; enough for many riders. The included 12Nm blade provides an option for riders looking for higher retention for those hard, power-fuelled efforts.
The blade design contributes to aerodynamics, and air flows smoothly around the bottom of the shoe. In fact, Look claim this to be the most aerodynamic pedal system available. This technology reduces weight, with the pedals and cleats weighing in at just 308 grams.
A needle bearing cartridge in the pedal spindle increases stress resistance and the two ball bearings ensure load is distributed evenly for excellent rotational speed. The wave spring eliminates axle play for smooth, quiet pedalling.
For the best possible power transfer, ensuring all your watts translate into speed, a 64mm wide, stainless steel plate provides a 400 mm² cleat-pedal contact area, regardless of your pedalling style or cleat setup.
Includes: One pair of grey Keo Grip cleats / screws / additional blade (12Nm). Please note that the Torx keys required to change the Keo blades (a T10 and a T8) are not included.
- Blade technology: Uses a blade for safe cleat entry/release, aerodynamic shape and low weight
- Usage: Regular rider to competitive
- Body: Composite
- Axle: Chromoly+ steel
- Threading: 9/16 x 20mm
- Bearings: Two ball bearings / one needle bearing cartridge
- Pedal stack height: 14mm
- Distance - pedal spindle / crank arm: 53mm
- Contact surface area: 400 mm²
- Tension: 8Nm or 12Nm (two blade types included)
- Cleats: Keo Grip grey
- Pedal weight: 120 grams (308 grams per pair with cleats and screws)
- Includes: One pair of grey Keo Grip cleats / screws / assembly tool / additional blade (12Nm)
PRODUCT REF: 798826
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more