Ultimate water and windproof protection to keep you comfortable even in the worst weather.
Ensuring the contents of your pockets do not get bogged down with water, the laser-cut drainage holes ensure moisture is dispersed away from the garment.
Minimising bulk and ensuring an unrestricted fit, MAAP's Pro Fit suits those looking to ride in an aggressive position on the bike.
Subtle but highly visible to improve on-road presence, the MAAP reflective transfers keep you seen in low light conditions.
MAAP Apex 2.0 Deep Winter Jacket
The MAAP Apex 2.0 Deep Winter Jacket is the final layer to pull on when serious protection from the elements is needed. This waterproof, windproof jacket shuts out the chilling wind and rain for consistently warm wear thanks to the Schoeller's C_changeTM membrane, which is comprised of three layers and reacts to rising or falling body temperatures. When body temperature rises during a particularly testing activity, this membrane boasts variable breathability and can open up to increase ventilation by up to 50%, or close to retain heat during rest periods and descents.
Three pockets to the rear are complete with drainage holes and provide easy access to any ride essentials and a hidden waterproof chest zip pocket is the ideal place to store small valuables. The pro-fit of this jacket keeps things streamlined for minimal bulk whilst added reflective accents flash up for a touch more visibility in the fading light, and it's perfect for use in temperatures as low as zero degrees celsius.
- Fully waterproof and windproof
- Three layer Swiss-made fabric featuring Schoeller's C_changeTM membrane which reacts to changing body temperatures
- The inner bonded layer adds a soft next-to-skin touch and retains heat
- Fully welded and taped seam construction for ultimate water and windproof protection
- Concealed waterproof chest zip pocket for valuables
- Three back pockets with laser-cut drainage holes
- Reflective transfer logos for added visibility in low light conditions
- Pro fit to minimise bulk in windy conditions
- Ultimate protection against the elements in cold and wet conditions
- For temperatures as low as zero degrees celsius