MAAP Vapor Pro Recycled Short Sleeve Jersey
Using a blend of three different Italian made lightweight and breathable fabrics and linking them together in a highly aerodynamic fit, the MAAP Vapor Pro Recycled Short Sleeve Jersey is designed specifically for riding fast in warm conditions. All the fabrics offer protection from the sun's harmful rays and are made under Bluesign approved conditions to reduce their environmental impact during manufacture.
Contoured side panels and a set-in sleeve design ensure this jersey hugs the figure, and a silicone gripper waistband prevents material migration up the torso, even in aggressive, aero riding positions. A full-length zip can be lowered for extra airflow on enduring climbs in hot weather, and three anti-sag back pockets hold energy bars, gels and additional clothing layers on long rides.
- A lightweight, aerodynamic short sleeve jersey made from recycled yarns that’s perfect for fast rides in the heat
- Combines three super-lightweight, soft and breathable fabrics
- Grants SPF 50+ sun protection factor throughout
- Signature Pro Fit with contoured side panels hugs the body closely
- Set-in sleeve design for superior fit in the riding position
- Low profile collar
- Lightweight elastic hem with internal silicone print
- Unidirectional (UD) anti-sag material on the three back pockets
- Full-length YKK zip with lock-zip puller
- Made from Italian recycled yarns
- The fabrics are sustainably manufactured with the Bluesign® system
- Elastic hem band is OEKO-TEX® certified
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 106 grams, size medium