MAAP Vista Pro Air Short Sleeve Jersey
Created from Bluesign certified materials, 85% of which use recycled yarns, the MAAP Vista Pro Air Short Sleeve Jersey is not only highly functional, it's made in an environmentally-conscious way. The four fabrics are light and breathable, helping to regulate your body temperature across a wide range of conditions. MAAP's signature Pro Fit is aimed at riders and racers who are looking for a body-contoured, aerodynamic cut that allows full and unrestricted movement in an aggressive riding position. e1 Air-mesh sleeves have been cut in a longer length that's both flattering and drag-reducing, while on the back and chest, micro-perforations enhance airflow. Despite the ventilative cooling of the textiles, you still get excellent protection from UV rays in areas that are most exposed.
Even the three rear pockets are designed to keep the air flowing effectively and are laser cut with perforations so their position doesn't compromise the breathability of the fabric beneath. When the mercury starts to rise or your efforts increase, you can quickly cool down even more by using the full front zip.
- Signature Pro Fit
- 100% Italian made fabrics
- 85% of the material is made from recycled yarns
- 100% Bluesign certified fabrics
- e1 Air-mesh sleeve fabric and longer sleeve length
- Smart knitted micro-perforations across the chest and back panels
- Ultra-light large scale Kite mesh across the side panels
- Three laser-cut and perforated stretch pockets for added breathability
- Exposed YKK Vislon zip
- SPF 50+ sun protection factor