MET Rivale HES Womens Road Helmet
The MET Rivale HES Womens Road Helmet uses a HES construction that is able to spread the force of impacts over the entire body of the helmet rather than localising it. This reduces the threat of serious head injuries in the event of a crash.
The Rivale is also very light at a mere 230 grams in its medium size. This is in large part due to the In-Mould Intelligent Fusion skeleton and design. Using this technology MET are able to reduce the weight of the helmet without sacrificing safety.
Lightweight and comfortable Airlite straps combine with Coolmax internal padding to create a comfortable fit that actively wicks moisture away from the surface of your skin.
MET's top retention system, the Safe-T Advanced, has been welded into the helmet's shell for a reduction of weight and a larger cradle surface area for a more all-encompassing fit. The micro-adjustment dial allows for two millimetres of adjustment per click so you get a precise and comfortable fit. The added bonus of a four-step vertical fit gives better cranial protection.
The Rivale's sleek, fast and well-ventilated design makes it perfect for all year round use, whether that be on the commute or out pounding the tarmac while training or in a race.
- Extremely aerodynamic and low profile shape
- The Venturi effect allows for maximum air intake which is then pulled through the helmet to the rear exhaust vents
- HES construction helps the energy management of the helmet
- In-mould Intelligent Fusion provides the optimal ratio of impact resistance and weight
- Lightest open aero road helmet available at only 230 grams for a medium size
- Reflective stickers at the rear of the helmet
- Coolmax internal padding
- Breathable Airlite straps
MET Rivale HES Womens Road Helmet Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.