MET Rivale Road Helmet
Offering comfort, safety and aerodynamics; introducing the MET Rivale Road Helmet. The Rivale is very light at a mere 230 grams in the medium size. This is in large part due to the In-Mould Intelligent Fusion skeleton and design. Using this technology, MET is able to reduce the weight of the helmet without sacrificing safety.
Lightweight and comfortable Airlite straps combine with Coolmax internal padding to create a comfortable fit that actively wicks moisture away from the surface of your skin.
MET's top retention system, the Safe-T Advanced, has been threaded through the helmet's shell for a reduction in weight and a larger cradle surface area for an all-encompassing fit. The micro-adjustment dial allows for two millimetres of adjustment per click, so you get a precise and comfortable fit. The added bonus of a four-step vertical fit gives better cranial protection.
Please note: Helmets that are sold on Sigmasports.com are certified with a European CE EN1078 standard. Specific countries may have their own certification, which is legally required. Please check your specific country requirements and check with the manufacturer to see if the helmet has received any additional certification.
- Extremely aerodynamic and low profile shape
- The Venturi effect allows for maximum air intake which is then pulled through the helmet to the rear exhaust vents
- In-mould Intelligent Fusion provides the optimal ratio of impact resistance and weight
- Lightest open aero road helmet available at only 230g for a medium size
- Reflective stickers at the rear of the helmet
- Coolmax internal padding
- Breathable Airlite straps
PRODUCT REF: 491890
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more