Maurten Drink Mix 160 Box of 18 with 500ml Bottle
Stay fuelled like the pros with the Maurten 160 Drink Mix Box of 18, a favourite hydration choice for the EF Education First-Drapac p/b Cannondale pro team. A world first in sports drinks, the Maurten 160 utilises patent-pending hydrogel technology. Designed to deliver carbohydrates and electrolytes to your intestine without causing any stomach discomfort, the carbs are encapsulated for higher digestive tolerance. This pack comes supplied with a 500ml bottle for easy mixing and serving.
Each sachet contains 40 grams of carbohydrates and is designed to be mixed with 500mls of water. Containing only five ingredients, you can be sure that you're only ingesting natural products, and those that your body really needs to perform at its peak. No flavours, colours, preservatives or acids have been added and the taste is neutral with a very mild aftertaste.
Supplied as a box of 18 sachets, you'll have plenty to keep you going for quite some time, while the 500ml Maurten bottle makes mixing and serving a breeze.
Suitable for vegetarians, vegans and is gluten-free.
Ingredients: Maltodextrin / fructose / pectin / sodium alginate / sodium chloride
Nutritional information (per 100 grams / per 40 gram serving):
- Energy: 1683 kJ, 400 kcal / 663 kJ, 160 kcal
- Fat: 0 grams / 0 grams (of which saturates: 0 grams / 0 grams )
- Carbohydrates: 99 grams / 39 grams (of which sugars: 32 grams / 13 grams)
- Protein: 0 grams / 0 grams
- Salt: 1 grams / 0.4 grams
- Hydrogel technology encapsulates the carbohydrates and enables transportation of the drink to the intestine where the water, salt and carbohydrates are absorbed
- Only five ingredients; a mix of carbohydrates and electrolytes
- One serving contains 40 grams of carbohydrates (500 ml)
- Consume the sports drink minutes before, during and/or directly after activity
- No added flavours, colours, preservatives or acids
- Supplied as a box of 18 individual, single serving sachets
- Includes 500ml Maurten Bottle for easy mixing and serving