Mavic Aksium Clincher Front Wheel
The Aksium Clincher Front Wheel from French brand Mavic uses a shallow 21mm aluminium rim for good braking performance and easy handling in crosswinds whilst the hub features QRM sealed bearings for low friction and durability. Tyres up to 32mm wide can be used, bringing comfort and grip benefits. Straight-pull radial spokes provide strength and stiffness, and the wheel is supplied with a matching quick-release skewer.
- The QRM cartridge bearings are the smoothest in the category
- 17mm rim accommodates larger tyre section for improved comfort
- Straight-pull spokes are stronger than J-bend options
- Pinned joint and reinforced drilling rim design
- Consistent and stable spoke lacing
- RIM MATERIAL: S6000 Aluminium
- RIM SIZE: Size 21mm
- RIM INNER WIDTH: 17mm
- RIM ETRTO: 622x17C
- SPOKES MATERIEL: Steel
- NUMBER OF SPOKES: 20
- FRONT HUB BODY: Aluminium
- AXLE MATERIAL: Steel
- COLOUR: Black
- AXLE: Quick release only
- RECOMMENDED TYRE SIZE: 25 to 32mm
- MAX TYRE PRESSURE: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi, 25/28mm 7.7 bars - 110 psi
- WEIGHT: 845 grams
- RECOMMENDATION: To make the wheel longer-lasting, MAVIC recommends a total weight supported by wheels not exceeding 120kg, bike included
- INCLUDES: BR101 Quick release, rim tape, user guide
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.