Mavic Aksium Clincher Wheelset
The Aksium Clincher Wheelset offers Mavic quality in a great value package. High strength and durability make them ideal for putting in the miles all year round, and the 17mm rim accommodates wide tyres for smoother and more comfortable riding. The shallow 21mm depth rim is laced to the hub by 20 strong and stiff straight-pull spokes. Dependable and tough, the hubs have sealed QRM bearings for smooth rolling.
- Aksium Clincher Wheelset
- Rim tape
- User guide
- BR101 quick releases
- Clincher wheelset
- Hubs: Aluminium body, steel axle, sealed cartridge bearings (QRM), FTS-L steel freewheel
- Rim construction: S6000 aluminum / brake track: UB Control
- Internal rim width: 17mm
- Rim depth: 21mm
- Recommended tyre size: 25 - 32mm
- Maximum pressure: 23mm - 125 PSI, 25/28mm - 70 PSI
- Spokes: Steel, straight pull, round (front and rear non drive side) and straight pull, flat (rear drive side) / nipples: steel/ABS / lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Spoke count: 20 front and rear
- Weight: Front (without tyre) - 845 grams / rear (without tyre) - 995 / wheelset (without tyres) - 1840 grams
- Compatibility: Quick release only / freewheel: Shimano/SRAM, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Maximum weight (including bike and rider): 120kg
- Included: Aksium Clincher Wheelset / rim tape / user guide / BR101 quick releases
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.