Mavic Aksium Elite 23 Clincher Wheelset
The Mavic Aksium Elite 23 Clincher Wheelset represents a new era in technological advancements. Using trickle down technology to bring a low weight, high stiffness and ultimately an incredibly responsive wheelset to market at a price point that’s perfect for anyone looking for a year-round wheelset, means these wheels will become a go-to for commuters and riders who don’t worry when the weather takes a turn.
Weighing just 1735 grams, these wheels may not be the lightest, but they provide the strength and durability to ride on, day-in, day-out. The H2 Hammer Hardening technology reinforces the area of the rim where spokes exert the most stress, so every area of the rim is optimum in levels of stiffness.
The S6000 Aluminium construction takes on the potholes and harsher roads during winter, whilst the UB Control brake track keeps your braking powerful, reliable and efficient through the range of elements.
20 front and 20 rear steel, straight pull spokes with brass nipples are perfect for this price point of wheel, keeping the rim tight and rigid.
Coming with Mavic's Yksion Elite Guard 700 x 23c clincher tyres, these are known for their grip, puncture protection and durability in poorer conditions.
Included in the box:
- 2 x BR101 Quick Releases
- 2 x Rim Tapes
- Tyre 700x23: 230 grams
- Pair without tyre: 1735 grams
- Front without tyre: 800 grams
- Rear without tyre: 935 grams
- Material: S6000 Aluminium
- Height: 21 mm
- Joint: sleeved
- Drilling: traditional with H2 reinforcement
- Brake track: UB Control
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- ETRTO size: 622x15C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 23 to 32 mm
- Spoke material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Nipples: brass, ABS
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Lacing: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Front and rear hub bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: steel
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Front and rear tyre: Mavic Yksion Elite Guard Clincher
- Casing: 120 TPI
- Breaker: Nylon, from bead to bead
- Dimension: 23-622 (700x23c)
- Max. Pressure: 25/28mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Includes: BR101 quick releases and rim tapes
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.