Mavic Azur LTD Cosmic Elite SL Road Cycling Shoes
A pair of shoes fit for the hottest days and the longest climbs, the Mavic Azur LTD Cosmic Elite SL Road Cycling Shoes are light, stiff and incredibly well ventilated. With an Energy Carbon Comp sole, your foot is kept close to the pedal and all your watts are translated into speed. This sole is paired with a welded mesh upper that's seamless and has integrated air vents for comfort even when the mercury soars. The TPU frame and inner heel support ensure that despite the minimalist design your feet are well supported, further benefitting pedalling efficiency.
Secure closure is taken care of by the Boa® IP1 dial, and a velcro strap over the toes, allowing you to dial in an optimised fit as well as make 1mm micro-adjustments mid-ride. Compatible with all the major 3-bolt road pedal systems, these shoes will suit the majority of riders.
- Inspired by the epic roads of France’s la Côte d’Azur region
- Energy Carbon Comp outsole is light, stiff and thin, with carbon reinforcement and composite glass fibre and polyamide inserts
- OrthoLite ergonomic insole delivers superior cushioning and comfort, reducing vibrations
- Welded mesh upper with a supportive TPU frame and integrated air vents
- Seamless construction keeps your feet cool in the hottest temperatures
- Heel support is integrated into the upper, eliminating the need for bulky materials on the outside of the shoes
- Boa® Fit System IP1 dial lets you quickly dial in a perfect fit with 1mm increments and a quick release system
- Velcro front closure enhances fit adjustability
- New anatomic shape for heel hold and a rounded toe box for improved stability and comfort
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 420 grams (UK 8.5, pair)
- Compatibility: 3-bolt road pedal systems