Mavic Comete Pro Carbon SL Tubular Wheelset 2020
The Mavic Comete Pro Carbon SL Tubular Wheelset from French wheel experts Mavic uses a 64mm deep NACA airfoil rim paired with hubs that feature QRM+ adjustable sealed cartridge bearings. The rear hub has an Instant Drive 360 freehub that engages in just 9° for a rapid response to attacks and effective sprinting. Mavic’s iTgMAX technology means that the rim bed is finished in seamless carbon fibre for a one-piece rim contour, and then the brake track is laser machined to improve braking performance. Isopulse spoke lacing on the rear wheel provides a better tension balance by having radial lacing on the non-drive side and two-cross on the drive side; this maximises the drive-side dish. These are the wheels chosen by professional riders including the Ag2r-La Mondiale WorldTour team.
- Wheel size: 28”
- Rim: Carbon with iTgMAX brake track
- Rim depth: 64mm
- External rim width: 26mm
- Spokes: Straight pull, aero, double-butted radial front / Isopulse rear
- Spoke count: 18 front / 20 rear
- Hubs: Aluminium, adjustable sealed cartridge bearings, Instant Drive 360 Freewheel
- Recommended tyre size: 25 to 32mm
- Weight: 1,490 grams wheelset
- Compatibility: SRAM/Shimano
- Includes: BR601 Titanium quick releases, multifunction adjustment wrench, carbon brake pads, valve extenders, user guide
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.