Mavic Cosmic Pro Bib Short
Do you remember Jacques Anquetil? If not, here’s a little bit of history: he won the 8-day Critérium du Dauphiné Libéré in 1965, and the next day he won the 557km Bordeaux - Paris race. To pay homage to this achievement, Nicholas Roux of the Mavic racing team rode the same route as Anquetil in a day, with just one stop. You know what’s going to be said next, and you’re right. He did it in the Mavic Cosmic Pro Bib Short.
This bib short features a bonded, low-profile bib alongside a 37.5 knit, which combine to make some of the lightest bib shorts in the world at only 180g, but don’t skip out on any technology and comfort you’d expect in a long-distance specific pair of shorts. An Ergo 3D Pro Insert provides ample levels of progressive cushioning, changing between three different densities of foam that’s softer on your skin, but harder on the saddle. This offers incredible shock absorption.
Using the Ergo Grip SL grips around the thighs, no material can move when in the saddle, which keeps everything else in place for the ultimate in comfort. The bib shorts also offer unrivalled levels of compression which have been proven to aid in muscle recovering by stabilising muscles during the ride, reducing fatigue and enabling faster recovery.
Click here to read our full in-depth review of the Mavic Cosmic Pro Bib Short.
- Ergo 3D Pro Insert chamois offers incredible comfort and shock protection
- Ergo Grip SL offers optimal lightweight support around the thighs
- 37.5 Knit is Mavic’s renowned moisture management technology that guarantees to keep you warm and dry
- Bonded low profile bib construction keeps material close to skin and lightweight
- Reflective highlights for increased visibility
- Bottom: 74% Polyamide, 26% Elastane
- Body insert: 100% Polyester
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.