Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Wheelset 2019
Combining a carbon fibre construction with Mavic’s pro-proven performance, the Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Clincher Wheelset represents incredible value for money. Weighing in at a mere 1650 grams without tyres, these wheels can be ridden from dusk till dawn, on any gradient.
Sitting at 40mm deep, the carbon NACA-inspired rims minimise drag and promote faster acceleration. This mid-depth also ensures fantastic stability in crosswinds, while the iTgMax brake surface provides impressive stopping power in all weather conditions.
Originally favoured for fast, flat races, the Cosmic Pro developed a reputation as a race wheel, however, recent design improvements have increased its versatility, making it a viable choice for those looking to race and train aboard the same wheelset.
The UST design is another nice touch, helping to simultaneously reduce rolling resistance and the likelihood of punctures, riders can drop their tyre pressures in search of heightened grip and control out on the road. Ideal for anything from flat sprints to long mountain climbs, the Cosmic Pro will make a top choice for any keen cyclist.
- Clincher rim UST Tubeless Ready specific wheelset
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: 3K carbon fibre with carbon with iTgMAX technology brake track
- Rim depth: 40mm
- Internal width: 19 mm
- Spokes: radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Spoke count: front 18, rear 20
- Disc standard: N/A
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- Recommended tyre size: 23 to 32 mm
- Max. Pressure tubeless: 25mm 6 bars - 87 PSI, 28mm 5 bars - 70 PSI. Max pressure tube type: 25mm 7 bars - 102 PSI, 28mm 6 bars - 87 PSI
- Weight: Pair without tyres: 1650 grams, front without tyre: 745 grams, rear without tyre: 905 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body available to purchase separately
- Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Includes: Tyre sealant syringe, Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel), Tubeless rim tape, BR301 quick releases, Carbon brake pads, UST valve and accessories, User guide
- Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
- Yksion Pro UST
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
- Casing: 127 TPI
PRODUCT REF: 895595
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more