Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST No Tyre Wheelset
A name synonymous with performance, the Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST Wheelset, here without tyres, delivers all-round capability. The brake track is constructed using iTgMAX technology which consists of seamless layers of carbon fibre to create a one-piece rim contour without cutting or breaking any fibres. The result is strength and stiffness and with a laser-machined track to finish off you can be assured of exceptional braking performance no matter the conditions. The 40mm rim depth is aerodynamically efficient and stable in the wind and with reduced weight, acceleration comes easily when you press on the pedals for extra power, be that on the flat or when climbing.
- Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST No Tyre Wheelset
- Tubeless rim tape
- BR301 quick releases
- Carbon brake pads
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: 3K carbon fibre, iTgMAX brake track technology
- Rim depth: 40mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- Spokes: Straight pull, flat, double-butted, steel nipples, radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Spoke count: 18 front / 20 rear
- Hubs: Aluminium, steel axle, Sealed cartridge bearings (QRM), Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Hub standard: Quick release
- Front axle: Quick release
- Rear axle: Quick release
- Recommended tyre size: 25-32mm
- Maximum recommended weight: 120 kilos (bike included)
- Weight: 745 grams front / 905 grams rear / 1,650 grams wheelset
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.