Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST TDF Wheelset
The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon UST TDF Wheelset is an incredibly versatile, high-performance wheel option released specifically to celebrate the Tour de France. Featuring striking graphic detailing along the length of the rim that commemorates the climbs, cols and host towns of that year's race, this is a fantastic looking wheelset that exudes class out on the road.
The Cosmic Pro wheelset now boasts some truly impressive performance features, making it a superb option for almost any ride or race. Lightweight, stiff, aerodynamically efficient and fully tubeless ready, these are a serious set of race wheels that demand consideration whatever the discipline.
These wheels are built around a 40mm deep set of 3K carbon fibre rims. Stiff and now also lighter than ever before, these are a fantastic set of rims that Mavic have worked hard to make seriously aerodynamic. The rim profile has been specially optimised in order to sit flush against the included 25mm Yksion Pro tyres, helping to form a seamless aerodynamic profile that passes through the wind effortlessly. The inclusion of flat, aero-bladed spokes only further improves this performance.
The iTgMAX brake track, meanwhile, ensures solid and reactive braking performance. The days of white-knuckle braking on slippery carbon rims are long gone - these wheels are supremely effective when it comes to controlled, measured descending.
The QRM sealed cartridge bearings help aid in rolling resistance, providing super smooth and frictionless performance. Elsewhere, the Instant Drive 360 freewheel provides sharp and responsive engagement, allowing you to put the power down with exactly when you need to.
- Lightweight carbon fibre rim helps you climb at speed
- Holistically optimised tyre and rim combination allows for superb aerodynamic profile
- Striking, special edition rim design that celebrates the route of the 2018 Tour de France helps you stand out on the road
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel provides responsive, immediate engagement when you need to put down the power
Please note: The manufacturer does not recommend using latex inner tubes with carbon clincher wheels. Using latex tubes may void your warranty.
- A special edition wheelset released to celebrate the 2018 Tour de France
- UST Tubeless Ready
- QRM sealed cartridge bearings ensure low rolling friction
- Instant Drive 360 freewheel is super light and provides rapid engagement
- iTgMAX brake track technology for effective stopping performance
- Tyre compatibility: Clincher / tubeless ready
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: 3K Carbon fibre
- Rim depth: 40mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- Spokes: Straight pull, aero, double-butted
- Spoke pattern: Radial front and rear non-drive side, crossed 2 rear drive side
- Spoke count: 18 front / 20 rear
- Braking type: Rim brake only
- Front axle: Quick-release only
- Rear axle: Quick-release only
- Recommended tyre size: 25-32mm
- Compatibility: Shimano/SRAM, Campagnolo compatible with optional driver body
- Weight: Pair without tyre: 1650 grams, Front without tyre: 745 grams, Rear without tyre: 905 grams
- Included: Supplied with 25mm Yksion Pro UST tyres, 1 x Tyre sealant syringe, 1 x Mavic tyre sealant (rear wheel), 1 x Tubeless rim tape, 2 x BR301 quick releases, 2 x Carbon brake pads, UST valve and accessories, 1 x User guide
PRODUCT REF: 895606
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more