Mavic Cosmic SL 65 Disc Wheelset 2021
With a wind tunnel tuned rim profile and advanced material construction, the Mavic Cosmic SL 65 Disc Wheelset are a solid choice for the solo break artist, the burly sprinter or the triathlete who craves speed over flat to heavily undulating routes.
A refined carbon composition infuses great lateral stiffness into the rims while keeping the weight low. The carbon material is moulded into sophisticated 65mm deep rim profiles that have been honed following hours of research to lower aerodynamic drag and heighten crosswind stability markedly. The rims possess 19mm internal rim widths that work perfectly with 25mm to 32mm wide tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres, aiding them in realising lower rolling resistance and improved comfort.
Infinity hubs grant stable platforms for the spokes to lace into with their refined design helping to equalise spoke tensions for better power transfer and precise modulation of the disc brakes. An Instant Drive 360 freehub engages instantly under load while two-cross spoke lacing patterns front and rear, grant heightened reliability and strength.
- Mavic Cosmic SL 65 Disc Wheelset
- Front QR adapters
- Rear QR adapters for Instant Drive 360
- UST tubeless-ready tyre valves and accessories
- User guide
- An aerodynamically superior wheelset for the fastest riding scenarios
- Full carbon rim gives high lateral stiffness while reducing weight
- NACA wind tunnel tuned 65mm deep rim profile reduces aerodynamic drag markedly but is also highly stable in crosswinds
- 19mm internal rim width lowers tyre rolling resistance and improves comfort
- Tubeless-ready and standard clincher tyre compatible
- Infinity hubs are light, increase power transfer and improve disc brake modulation by optimising spoke tensions
- Hub automatic bearing preload adjustment gives added bearing durability
- Instant Drive 360 freehub provide fast engagement under acceleration
- Double-butted steel spokes are laced in a reliable, strong two-cross pattern
- Tyre compatibility: UST tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: 100% carbon fibre
- Rim profile: Wide NACA
- Rim finish: Naked carbon, satin surface
- Rim depth: 65mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- External rim width: 26mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- Spokes: Mavic steel straight pull, flat, double-butted
- Spoke count: Front - 24 / Rear - 24
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - two-cross / Rear - two-cross
- Hubs: Front - Mavic Infinity Disc Brake / Rear - Mavic Infinity Disc Brake with Instant Drive 360 freehub
- Freehub compatibility: SRAM XDR or Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Disc Center Lock
- Front axle: 12mm x 100mm thru-axle compatible
- Rear axle: 12mm x 142mm thru-axle compatible
- Recommended tyre size: 25mm to 32mm
- Maximum tyre pressure: See indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the two
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 120kg/265lbs (including rider, bike and any other luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front - 820 grams / Rear - 930 grams / Wheelset - 1750 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.