Mavic Deemax Pro 27.5 MTB Wheelset 2018
Suited and booted high quality lightweight components, the Mavic Deemax Pro 27.5 MTB Wheelset 2018 dominates mountain bike trails with durable speed and confident control.
Utilising the ISM 4D process, Mavic have machined a Maxtal aluminium rim with a greater strength to weight ratio, this process enables weight reduction without compromising the integral strength of the rim, perfect for hard hitting rides. Coupled with fore drilling, that provides pre threaded holes that securely hold spokes for improved inertia and strength; ideal for aggressive riders this reduces the risk of spokes popping out over rough and technical terrains. Finessed with a 28mm front rim and 25mm rear rim width, this wheelset is set to manoeuvre fast corners with confidence and an array of trails with comfort.
Laced with beefy Zicral aluminium spokes, the combination of two crossed and isopulse lacing assures you of a reliable wheelset with improved inertia that effectively absorbs rough terrain whilst providing sufficient rigidity to speed through trails.
Raring to go and translating every pedal stroke into efficient power outputs, the lightweight ITS-4 hub consists of an aluminium construction with four internal pawls ready to transfer the riders input with quick successive speed. Ensuring long lasting durability, the sealed cartridge bearings prove to be resistant to contaminants found on trail riding sessions enabling you to ride harder and faster.
Featuring a UST designed rim, this incredibly responsive wheelset holds the hidden potential of greater traction control with lower tyre pressures, improved comfort and reduced punctures when utilising the capacity to run a tubeless setup.
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- UST valve and accessories
- User guide
Please note: Wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight
- Material: Maxtal aluminium
- Drilling: Fore
- Brake: 6 bolt disc
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and clincher
- Internal width: 28mm front, 25mm rear
- ETRTO size: 27.5"/ 584x28TSS front and 584x25TSS rear
- Spoke material: Zicral alloy
- Shape: Straight pull, bladed
- Hole count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: Front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front hub: Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+)
- Rear hub: Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: Shimano/ SRAM or SRAM XD
- Axle material: Aluminium
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- ASTM category: Enduro and trail riding
- Hub widths: Boost (front 110mm, rear 148mm) or non-Boost (front 100mm, rear 142mm)
- Weight: 1700 grams pair, 785 grams front, 915 grams rear
- Please note: Wheels have a +/- 5% variance in weight
PRODUCT REF: 769944
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more