Mavic Ellipse Clincher Track Wheelset
Offering low drag, a pure transfer of power, low weight and durability, the Mavic Ellipse Clincher Track Wheelset's roots at the UCI World Cycling centre are easy to see. Designed to be a reliable and high performing training wheelset for the world's top athletes, the Ellipse are super aerodynamic yet still feature the light and ultra-strong Maxtal alloy rim with a super high strength to weight ration.
Combining with the Maxtal rim is the SUP joint strength, which is arc welded and then milled for a smooth and resilient finish. The 30-millimetre deep rim offers enhanced power transfer alongside the optimised front and rear dishes.
Also aiding aerodynamics are the 20-count spoke pattern on the front and the rear. These ultra-bladed spokes provide minimal wind resistance whilst still maintaining the integrity of the rim.
Mavic's QRM+ technology in both hubs is designed to deal with the most demanding levels of power output and speed. Double sealed bearings with C3 internal clearance assure smooth rolling at every speed and an incredibly stiff connection to the bike, allowing you to put the maximum amount of power down into the track.
Finishing off these sublime wheels are Mavic's eye-catching 'Ellipse graphics', which are sure to catch the eye as you whizz around the track.
- Fixing nuts
- Rim tape
- Cog lock nut
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- Does not include wheel bag
- Type: Clincher
- Rims: Black Lightweight Aero 30mm Maxtal Aluminium
- Hubs: Mavic Ellipse, Double Sided Fixed, Adjustable Cartridge Bearings (QRM+)
- Sprocket Thread (Required) - ISO 1.375" x 24 tpi
- Lockring (Supplied): French 33 mm x 1.0 mm
- Chainline: Standard Axle Spacing - 44mm Chainline
- Spokes: Stainless Steel Aero Bladed - 20 Front, 20 Rear
- Ultra bladed spokes
- 30 mm deep rim profile
- Optimised front and rear dishes for higher stiffness
- Light 30 mm deep welded rim for better aerodynamics
- Under 1900 grams for instant acceleration
- Front weight without tyre: 905 grams
- Rear weight without tyre: 990 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.