Mavic Ksyrium Pro SL 25 Wheelset 2017
An even lighter version of the already featherweight Mavic Ksyrium Pros, the Mavic Ksyrium Pro SL 25 Wheelset has performance and hill climbing prowess built in. Speed is never far away with aerodynamic Zicral bladed spokes, large volume Pro Griplink and Powerlink tyres and the smooth rolling and rapidly engaging FTS-L freehub.
Mavic's Maxtal alloy is the construction material of choice for these 26mm deep rear and 24mm front rims. This lightweight and resilient material dampens road vibrations while also maintaining strength, allowing you to put the most power down through the pedals, making these wheels perfect for climbing or speedy flat routes.
An exclusive Mavic patented concept, ISM 4D not only significantly reduces weight and inertia without compromising durability, it also improves aerodynamics due to its new rim shape.
The UB Control braking track maintains a trustworthy and long-lasting surface that engages the entire brake pad for a superior level of stopping power.
Mavic's FTS-L freehub is a fast engaging hub and is built with a carbon body, aluminium flanges and sealed cartridge bearings for a superior level of rolling speed.
Mavic's Pro Griplink and Powerlink tyres complement each other to provide a top-end level of performance. Griplink technology on the front allows for the optimal degree of control and responsiveness. Powerlink on the rear fully liberates the wheel's ability to transfer power and generate speed.
The bronze and grey script decals on each wheel provide a subtle but stunning finish to what is one of the best wheelsets at this price point.
- BX601 quick releases
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- Mavic Pro Griplink front tyre
- Mavic Powerlink rear tyre
This product is no longer available. You can find a newer version of this wheelset here.
- Rim material: Maxtal alloy
- Internal rim width: 15mm
- Rim height: 24 mm front, 26 mm asymmetrical rear
- Drilling: Fore
- Braking track: UB Control
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: Clincher
- ETRTO size: 622 x 15C
- Recommended tyre size: 21 to 30mm
- Spoke count: 18 front, 20 rear
- Nipples: Fore integrated aluminium
- Hub bodies: Carbon with aluminium flanges (front), aluminium (rear)
- Axle material: Aluminium
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L Steel
- Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo compatible options available
- Quick release front and rear
- Tyres: Yksion Pro GripLink 25 mm (front) / PowerLink 25 mm (rear)
- Tyre weight: 210 grams (each)
- Tyre casing: 127 TPI
- Weight (without tyre): 1395 grams (pair) / 600 grams (front) / 795 grams (rear)
- Compatible with 11-speed cassettes
- Combined rider and bike weight limit of 120kg
PRODUCT REF: 451054
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more