Mavic Ksyrium S Clincher Wheelset 2021
Lightweight and durable, the Mavic Ksyrium S Clincher Wheelset is a multifaceted performer that is suited to any road parcours in any conditions.
The Maxtal aluminium rim is light and laterally stiff to donate consistent climbing speed and sharp accelerations under power. The rim features Mavic’s Fore Technology that threads the spoke nipples directly into its body to eliminate the necessity for drillings in its upper bridge. This manufacturing concept increases the rim’s structural integrity markedly and does away with the need for rim tape.
An internal rim width of 19mm supports the sidewalls of tubeless-ready or standard clincher tyres, helping them to realise improved comfort and lower rolling resistance, and to lessen the chances of bottoming out when using lower inflation pressures. The rims rotate around Mavic’s Infinity hubs that heighten power transfer and improve durability via their advanced flange design that equalises spoke tensions.
- BR601 quick releases
- UST tubeless-ready tyre valves and accessories
- User guide
- A light, durable and versatile wheelset designed for everyday performance
- Aluminium rims are light, strong and laterally stiff
- Fore Technology increases the rims strength by threading the spoke nipples directly into the rim, negating the need to drill the upper rim bridge
- The solid upper rim bridge/tyre bed means that no rim tape is required, saving 30 grams
- 19mm internal rim width lowers tyre rolling resistance and improves comfort
- Tubeless-ready and standard clincher tyre compatible
- Infinity hubs are light and increase power transfer and durability by optimising spoke tensions
- Hub automatic bearing preload adjustment gives added bearing durability
- Instant Drive 360 freehub provide fast engagement under acceleration
- Mavic steel spokes are strong and dependable
- Tyre compatibility: UST tubeless-ready clincher or standard clincher
- Wheel size: 700c
- Rim: Maxtal aluminium with Fore Technology
- Rim profile: Symmetrical
- Rim finish: All black, satin surface
- Rim depth: 22mm
- Internal rim width: 19mm
- Rim internal format: Hooked
- Spokes: Mavic steel straight pull, flat, double-butted
- Spoke count: Front - 18 / Rear - 20
- Spoke lacing pattern: Front - radial / Rear - Isopulse
- Hubs: Front - Mavic Infinity / Rear - Mavic Infinity with Instant Drive 360 freehub
- Freehub compatibility: Shimano HG/SRAM Road 11-speed
- Brake compatibility: Standard rim brake caliper
- Braking surface: Aluminium UB Control
- Recommended tyre size: 25mm to 32mm
- Maximum tyre pressure: See indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the two
- Maximum recommended rider weight: 120kg/265lbs (including rider, bike and any other luggage)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: Front: 675 grams / Rear: 895 grams / Wheelset: 1,570 grams
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.