Mavic Ltd Bernard Hinault Short Sleeve Jersey
Bernard Hinault was renowned for his many Grand Tour wins, his pugnacious riding and his occasionally pugilistic tendencies all of which earned him the nickname ‘The Badger’. The Ltd Bernard Hinault Short Sleeve Jersey from Mavic celebrates all these aspects of his career in an understated, stylish range that's part of the 'Les Heros du Cyclisme' collection.
The merino wool fabric of the jersey provides breathability and comfort in warm weather, but will also stay warm when wet; a property that Hinault would have appreciated in 1981 when he famously won Paris-Roubaix in horrible weather that made the cobbles treacherous and caused him to fall three times. The fast wicking fabric is also anti-bacterial and features three rear pockets, special mini pump compartment and glued hem.
The Hinault motif and French colours are subtly placed, paying homage to the five times Tour de France winner and perhaps the greatest Patron the peloton has ever had.
- A celebration of cycling hero, Bernard Hinault
- Les Héros graphic on the inside lists Bernard Hinault's palmarès
- Bernard Hinault's name embroidered on the right sleeve
- Extremely limited production with series number inside the collar
- Premium Merino blend fabric has a high-quality look and feel while keeping you dry, comfortable and odour-free
- Glued hem finishing at the bottom
- Functional storage and style
- Regular fit: Great for all body shapes
- Closure: Reflective full front zip
- Pockets: Three back pockets, including one with a specific compartment for a mini pump