Mavic Sequence Pro Womens Bib Short
Mavic's premium bib short for women, the Sequence Pro blends comfort and support with practical features, making it a great choice for big training rides, gran fondos or races.
An Ergo 3D Women’s chamois takes care of your most sensitive areas, using firm progressive cushioning that's strategically placed to absorb shock in just the right places. It has a soft inner layer that'll feel comfortable and allow your skin to breathe.
The Italian fabrics are supportive of your muscles, minimising the effects of fatigue, and wicking moisture so you'll stay cool on the hottest days. Bonded seams and raw-cut edges all but eliminate the chance of friction, and the leg hem uses a silicone grip to secure the short, preventing ride-up while you pedal.
With an integrated rear zip, bathroom breaks are far easier, so there's no need to remove your jacket or jersey, and the stay-down zip pull means you can be sure it'll stay closed while riding. Up top, breathable, stretchy bib straps sit close against the body and have a crossover shoulder design for additional comfort.
- Specifically tailored panels of Italian fabric added muscle support and a streamlined shape
- Bonded leg seams and raw-cut edges reduce friction
- Ergo 3D Women's chamois has progressive cushioning with three densities and six different thicknesses of preshaped foam
- Discreet integrated rear zipper allows easier bathroom breaks where you don't have to remove jersey or jacket
- Super-soft interior zipper cover
- YKK stay-down zip puller so it stays closed while riding
- Specially engineered elastic crossover shoulder straps for comfort
- Silicone grip for comfortable leg hold without any "sausage effect"
- Printed graphic design on bibs
- Reflective details for added visibility
Mavic Sequence Pro Womens Bib Short Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.