Mavic Wind Ride Short Sleeve Womens Base Layer
You’re more likely to battle high winds in autumn and spring than ride in low temperatures and this is what the Mavic Wind Ride Short Sleeve Womens Base Layer addresses. Designed with a feather light windproof membrane on the chest, complete protection from the wind is easily enabled, but that’s not all the Mavic base layer incorporates into its revolutionary construction.
With Mavic’s 37.5 fabric that’s designed to absorb your body heat and wick away moisture, this base layer will keep you dry from any moisture and sweat you can produce. Every detail has been developed specifically for riding; from the set-in sleeves that match your riding position no matter what position you’re in, to the silicon lined waistband that keeps material from riding up.
A seamless construction stops any irritation from distracting you from your ride, and an ergonomic collar increases overall comfort. Thermoregulation panels are also strategically placed throughout the baselayer in areas where the temperature would otherwise build up, keeping you well ventilated.
- Perfect for autumn to spring rides where wind is a deciding factor
- Feather light windproof membrane on the chest protects from the win
- Mavic’s 37.5 fabric absorbs body heat and wicks away moisture five times faster than regular polyester
- Seamless construction with set-in sleeves provides added comfort
- Ergonomic collar for comfort
- Thermoregulation panels for the ultimate in temperature control
- Silicone lined waistband to stop material riding up
PRODUCT REF: 609077
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more