Michelin E-Wild Gum-X TS TLR MTB Rear Tyre
To resist wear from the added weight and distances covered on electric bikes, the Michelin E-Wild Gum-X TS TLR MTB Rear Tyre features an array of state-of-the-art technologies to deliver long-lasting performance. Utilising a grip pattern seen on their enduro offerings, this tyre brings exceptional grip on a wide range of mixed surfaces and sees the Gravity Shield casing for added stability.
New to this range of electric bike tyres is the E-GUM-X rubber compound, which offers improved rolling resistance to reduce energy consumption without sacrificing traction, enhancing your effective range.
- Developed for use on electric mountain bikes
- Suitable for mixed terrain
- E-GUM-X rubber compound delivers exceptional traction and reduces battery consumption
- Trail Shield casing offers extra protection at a low weight
- Suitable for rear use
- Folding bead, tubeless-ready
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 1220 grams (27.5” x 2.6”)