Michelin Power Endurance Folding Clincher Tyre
The Michelin Power Endurance is the perfect folding clincher tyre for riders who train over long distances or who enjoy touring at pace, with its durability the key attribute that makes it such a great choice.
The X-Miles compound employed by Michelin is hard-wearing, but also provides superb grip thanks to its bi-compound formula, while keeping the weight down to a surprisingly light 230 grams in the 25mm size.
Puncture resistance is boosted by 20% over its predecessor, thanks to the Aramid Protek+ reinforcement layer under the crown of the tyre.
Maximise your mileage with the Michelin Power Endurance and enjoy a hard-wearing clincher tyre that's also lightweight and offers excellent grip.
- Michelin's dedicated training and sport touring clincher tyre
- X-Miles Compound is wear resistant for maximum mileage
- Aramid Protek+ reinforcement provides 20% more puncture resistance on the crown compared to its predecessor
- Grip Design tread pattern and Bi-Compound rubber increases grip, especially when cornering
- Diameter: 700c
- Weight: 230 grams (700x25C), 255 grams (700x28C)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.