Michelin Wild AM Competition Line Tubeless MTB Tyre
The Michelin Wild AM Competition Line Tubeless MTB Tyre is podium proven, designed to give you the edge on soft and mixed terrains. With a durable casing design that is ideal for race use, this tyre is an excellent match for any all-mountain, trail, or even electric mountain bike. Suitable for front or rear use, grip is enhanced through the use of the Michelin GUM-X3D compound technology. Three separate compounds are used to deliver unrivalled grip, with a particular focus on the shoulder areas for supreme cornering performance.
Approved by Enduro World Series riders, Trail Shield technology is a new-generation 3x60 TPI casing, designed to resist punctures and slashes. The foldable design is tubeless-ready, perfect for pairing with your favourite tubeless wheelset.
- Tubeless-ready folding design
- Robust 3x60 TPI Trail Shield casing, approved by EWS riders
- GUM-X3D triple rubber compound for increased grip
- Siped shoulder knobs for enhanced cornering grip
- For mixed/soft conditions
- Designed for trail and all-mountain use
- Approved for use on electric mountain bikes
- Available in a wide range of sizes to suit all preferences
- Manufacturer claimed weight of 920 grams (27.5” x 2.6”)