Morvelo Overland Mountain Long Sleeve Jersey
The Morvelo Overland Mountain Long Sleeve Jersey is a casual top that looks like a hoody but is packed with features. The fleece fabric is light, soft and aids insulation yet retains top breathability and efficiently wicks moisture away to keep you dry. The sleeves and back are extra long, and the shoulders wide, so on the bike this jersey will fit perfectly, while still being comfortable off the bike too.
Even with a backpack on, you'll still be able to access all the pockets, and the chest pocket is ideal for storing your glasses. The front zip has a two-way design that's great for adding ventilation as well as for accessing your layers below. Elastic in the hood holds it in place when up, and the inner micro-fibre can be used as both a towel and a wipe for your glasses.
Read more about the Morvelo Overland range.
- Lightweight fleece-touch fabric with textured lining to aid insulation when needed
- Rear zipped pocket, positioned so it's still accessible with a backpack
- Zipped chest pocket which doubles as a glasses holder
- Longer pre-shaped sleeves for unrestricted arm movement
- Thumb loops
- Longer back and added width across the shoulders for an optimised cycling position
- Two way front zip for easy ventilation options and quick access to layers underneath
- Micro-fibre inner hood that doubles as a towel and glasses wipe
- Elasticated hood and lightweight peak
- Reflective details front and back
Morvelo Overland Mountain Long Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.