Muc-Off No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant 1 Litre
The No Puncture Hassle Tubeless Sealant from Muc-Off comes in this handy one-litre bottle for multiple applications to keep your tubeless tyres as puncture resistant as possible.
It took three years of extensive research and development for Muc-Off to find a formula they consider to be the best tubeless tyre sealant in the world. With microfibre molecules that fill holes instantly and advanced latex that forms a strong seal around it, your tyre can continue rolling fully inflated, even after suffering a cut or tear up to 6mm in length.
This refill pack can be used on its own or with the pouch from the No Puncture Hassle Kit for an easier and cleaner application straight through a Presta valve core. Each application lasts up to 6 months in temperate climates.
Biodegradable and non-corrosive, this is an environmentally conscious refill product that also features a handy UV detection system to help you find where the sealant might have escaped your tyre; indicating the location of what would otherwise have been a puncture.
- Compatible with tubeless ready and full UST wheels/tyres
- Suitable for downhill, enduro, and road use
- Seals tears and holes up to 6mm
- Contains UV puncture detection
- Seals porous tyres and bead / rim gaps
- Lasts up to 6 months in temperate climates and won't ball up
- Biodegradable and non-corrosive formula