New Balance 860 V9 Running Shoes
The New Balance 860 V9 Running Shoes have a dual density TruFuse midsole that joins a supportive medial post to bring excellent stability to your stride. A 10mm drop is favoured by middle distance and some long distance runners. The engineered textile upper helps keep your foot in place, contributing to the secure stability of these running shoes. The blown rubber outsole ensures durability and a no-sew material application keeps the inside of the shoe smooth to minimise the risk of chafing. When running in warm weather, the superb breathability of the upper will keep your foot temperature regulated so you can go the distance.
- Stable running shoes featuring engineered mesh on the upper for a lightweight fit, breathability and freedom of movement
- 10mm drop: Due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 10mm drop are approximate
- Blown rubber outsole
- Dual density TruFuse midsole joins a supportive medial post to help reduce pronation and reinforce each step
- No-sew material application
- Synthetic mesh upper
- Engineered textile helps lock your foot in place, maintaining support run after run
- Weight: 328 grams (11.5 oz) per shoe, size UK 8
New Balance 860 V9 Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.