New Balance Fresh Foam 880v10 Running Shoes
Realised thanks to an amalgamation of advanced data-driven design and state of the art materials, the New Balance Fresh Foam 880v10 Running Shoes offers a perfect performance when running across long and demanding courses.
The Fresh Foam midsole is the result of a research project into the runner's interaction with the road and is micro-tuned to be plushly cushioned but responsive to reduce fatigue within the most enduring training sessions and races. Featuring a 10mm heel to forefoot drop, this midsole supports and aids the natural rolling motion of the foot when running to increase efficiency markedly. Partnering the midsole is the blown rubber outsole that possesses an advanced compound to grant stride confidence across all manner of road surface conditions.
The Hypoknit upper is breathable to promote a cooling airflow in stifling conditions. This woven upper material also combines with the moulded external heel counter to provide a snug and secure fit that supports the foot during even the harshest of running intensities. The moulded footbed comprehensively completes the shoe by providing a comfortable, ergonomic base for the foot.
- Provides an energetic rebound and comfort for performance across long distances
- Performance focus: Cushioning
- Fresh Foam midsole delivers luxuriously soft and lightweight support underfoot
- 10mm heel to forefoot drop
- Blown rubber outsole provides traction on all road surface conditions
- Hypoknit upper is light, secure, comfortable and breathable
- Moulded external heel counter for a supportive, no-slip fit
- Moulded footbed provides comfort across long distances
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 301 grams / 10.7oz per shoe (size UK 8)