New Balance Fresh Foam 880v10 Womens Running Shoes
Excelling across long distances thanks to a blend of advanced design features and precise manufacturing, the New Balance Fresh Foam 880v10 Women's Running Shoes are ideal for any runner who prioritises endurance.
A data-driven research project into the runner's interaction with the road has resulted in this shoe's Fresh Foam midsole. Perfectly balancing responsiveness, support and supreme levels of comfort, this midsole enlivens and reduces fatigue within the most enduring of training sessions and races. A 10mm heel to forefoot midsole drop supports the foot's natural motion when running and this increases efficiency markedly and also reduced the chances of overuse injuries. The grippy, blown rubber outsole completes the sole unit by increasing stride confidence across all road surface conditions.
The foot is anchored tightly but in supreme comfort thanks to the supportive and highly flexible Hypoknit upper. This upper material is also tremendously ventilated to combat the hottest running conditions. Increased support and reduced slipping at the rear of the foot is assured by the moulded external heel counter and the moulded footbed provides a comfortable ergonomic base for the foot to sit in.
- Provides an energetic rebound and comfort for performance across long distances
- Performance focus: Cushioning
- Fresh Foam midsole delivers luxuriously soft and lightweight support underfoot
- 10mm heel to forefoot drop
- Blown rubber outsole provides traction on all road surface conditions
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Moulded external heel counter helps control heel movement
- Moulded footbed provides comfort across long distances
- Claimed manufacturer weight: 256 grams / 9.0oz per shoe (size UK 6)
New Balance Fresh Foam 880v10 Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.