New Balance FuelCell RC Elite v2 Womens Running Shoes
The New Balance FuelCell RC Elite v2 Womens Running Shoes utilise FuelCell midsoles to guarantee an energy-infused running stride come race day. These midsoles integrate full-length carbon fibre plates to heighten energy transfer from heel strike to take off and have ergonomic midfoot cutouts to improve comfort in the latter stages of challenging events.
Traction across dry or wet road surfaces is granted by the durable, lightweight rubber outsoles, while the knitted uppers promote a cooling airflow across the feet in stiflingly hot conditions. The design is completed with evenly tightening lace-up closures that offer a personalised, pressure-free fit.
- Running shoes designed to give a competitive edge on race day
- High rebound FuelCell midsoles infuse energy into every stride
- Full-length carbon fibre plates in the midsoles increases propulsion and energy transfer
- Ergonomic midfoot cutouts improve comfort
- Lightweight rubber outsoles offer traction and durability
- Knitted uppers are highly breathable
- Traditional lace-up closures for a secure fit
- 10mm heel to toe drop
- Manufacturers claimed weight: 221 grams, per shoe, size UK 5