New Balance Fuelcell Rebel Running Shoes
Novices and seasoned runners alike will reap the rewards from choosing the New Balance FuelCell Rebel Running Shoes due to their advanced design brief and lofty manufacturing standards.
When chasing the height of performance in target races, a running shoe needs to be responsive and provide lively feedback. The FuelCell Rebel promotes these necessary traits in abundance via its 2-part high-rebound midsole that was developed by New Balance following hours of dedicated research and design. The propulsion granted by this technology is then joined by a snug bootie construction and Trace Fiber upper to ensure that the foot is securely fastened in place in extreme comfort.
The FuelCell Rebel is designed to suit a wide range of running gaits, from midfoot to forefoot strikers, with its clever 6mm offset sole. This greatly reduces the chance of annoying overuse injuries regardless of stride style before a data-driven outsole pattern takes care of traction and grip even across soggy roads.
Please note: Due to variances created during the development and manufacturing processes, all references to 6mm drop are approximate
- 2-part high-rebound FuelCell midsole with a focus on forefoot propulsion
- Bootie construction and deconstructed collar for a lightweight and secure fit
- Engineered on a 6mm offset and ideal for midfoot to forefoot strikers
- Trace Fiber on the upper provides lightweight midfoot support
- Translucent rubber outsole with data-driven lug design to provide lightweight traction
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 256 grams (9.0 oz) per shoe, size UK 8
New Balance Fuelcell Rebel Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.