New Balance Impact Woven Running Pant
Comprising a soft and slightly stretchy polywoven material, the New Balance Impact Woven Running Pant sits comfortably against the skin and moves with the legs during exercise. The material is also wind and water-resistant, lending the use of these pants perfectly to chilly outdoor training sessions or pre-race warm-ups.
An athletic fit has a close cut but still provides ample room for free movement in any direction. This fit is complemented by the unrestrictive mid-rise waist, and a running-inspired taper from the hips to the ankles eliminates excess material. Zipped side pockets and easy-access drop-in pockets store valuables and keep the hands warm between training intervals.
- Great for outdoor sporting activities when the weather is cool
- A polywoven fabric is soft and has just the right amount of stretch
- The material is wind and water resistance for protection from the elements
- The athletic fit is slim but still provides ample room for freedom of movement
- Jogger silhouette tapers from the hips to the ankles eliminating annoying excess material
- Mid rise sits just below the waist for easy fit and movement
- Secure zippered hand pockets and easy-access drop-in pockets
- Elastic cuffs for easy wear
- 86% recycled polyester, 14% spandex