Northwave Flash GTX Winter Road Shoes 2018
Made for the worst that the offseason can throw at you, the Northwave Flash GTX Winter Road Shoes 2018 is the ultimate shoe for the die-hard cyclist looking for an extreme weather shoe in which to rack up the miles in the cold. Offering thermal protection as well as water and windproofing this pair of shoes is sure to have you set for covering good ground in spite of winter's bite.
It's weatherproofing coming by means of the Gore-Tex Pique membrane inside the shoe that offers a water-resistant and windproof layer, your dependence on overshoes is vastly reduced. The added bonus of a Climaflex collar offering an increased level of coverage, you need never get cold feet. The internal of this membrane lined with a highly insulating neoprene, you can rest assured that your mobility will remain top rate and that your warmth on the road will only be boosted.
Comfort assured by an ultra-snug fitting upper that benefits from a BioMap Aero Overlap construction, this shoe keeps a low-profile despite its impressively protective properties. Closed by means of an SLW2 dial for a micrometric level of adjustment, making for a closely monitored and easily modified fit and feel on the foot. A special GTX footbed working to relieve pressure on the foot and make this an all-around more comfortable shoe, you can be sure to ride without numbness, and with a glove-like fit.
Built around a high-performance NRG Air Carbon Reinforced Sole, this shoe transfers an impressive level of the power you put in, remaining as it does, impressively stiff and fantastically rigid on the road. This basis also making for an impressively light shoe, you can be sure of an option that doesn't penalise you on the road. Finished with 360 degrees reflective detailing, this shoe is the perfect winter warrior, helping you forge onwards through the gloom without fear of not being spotted.
- NRG Air Carbon reinforced sole for supreme stiffness
- Gore-Tex Pique membrane for winter protection
- High-insulation neoprene for toasty warmth
- 360-degree reflective inserts
Please note: This shoe, whilst using waterproof materials, will not keep all water out during downpours.
- NRG Air Carbon Reinforced sole with a stiffness index of 8.0
- Water and windproof Gore-Tex® Pique membrane keeps your feet perfectly insulated and warm
- Ultra-snug fitting upper with BioMap Aero Overlap construction reduces aerodynamic drag
- Extra thermal coating strategically placed on the toe
- TPU reinforcement on tip
- SLW2 dial: the only one with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Climaflex collar made of extremely elastic Gore-Tex Rattler® membrane
- Highly insulating Neoprene delivers unprecedented mobility and protection
- Integrated heel system ensures efficient heel retention
- Special GTX footbed works in synergy with the membrane
- Reflective inserts for enhanced visibility
- 360° reflective inserts
- Compatible with three bolt cleats