Northwave Ghost XC MTB Shoes
The Ghost XC MTB Shoes are Northwave's latest offering and are packed with innovative technology for the highest levels of comfort and enhanced performance on the trails.
The Hyperlight XC outsole ensures the perfect blend of reduced weight and enhanced rigidity; a stiffness index of 14.0 makes for extremely efficient power transfer. Michelin rubber inserts with dual-layer OC compound technology are 28% more wear resistant than TPU, for improved durability. Featured in the toe cap, heel and sides of the shoe, these aggressive inserts enhance grip and stability.
New materials have been used to construct the upper of this shoe, including an inner mesh, a stiff mid layer and a 0.5mm wear-resistant outer, providing comfort and protection. The combination of materials create an even fit and eliminate pressure points, whilst efficiently translating every watt into speed. The internal heel area features a directional fibre that'll prevent any heel sleep, even when climbing.
Secured via a single SLW2 dial and a Dyneema wire that adapts to the shape of your foot, you'll be sure to find the perfect fit and be able to make quick micro-adjustments on-the-go.
A regular and slim fit footbed are included to ensure these shoes will suit a variety of riders.
- Hyperlight XC sole made of 100% unidirectional carbon
- Michelin rubber inserts with dual-layer compound technology
- Xframe® patented construction
- SLW2 dial, with step-by-step and full release in a single button
- Integrated heel system containing directional fibre
- Compatible with MTB pedal systems that use cleats with SPD (2-hole) standard
- Approximate weight: 330 grams (per shoe)
- Includes: Two footbeds with a stiffened dual density design; Pro Regular Fit and Pro Slim Fit which features an extra 2mm toe insert for narrow feet
PRODUCT REF: 831857
Requesting the size guide for this item.
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more