Northwave Rebel 2 MTB Shoes
A perfect all-rounder for your XC season and training, the Northwave Rebel 2 is a simple and eye-catching MTB shoe for established mountain bikers or those looking to take on competitive off-road racing for the first time. The Rebel 2 makes use of a stiff carbon insert in the pedal area keeping power transfer high where you need it and compliance over the rest of the shoe to keep them comfortable. TPU inserts on the sole decrease rates of wear on the rubber in key traction areas and keep the shoes grippy season after season.
Northwave achieves optimum fit for all users with a Biomap unibody upper giving an anatomical foot-hugging fit ensuring no power is lost through lateral shifting in the foot. This fit is achieved thanks to the dual SLW3 dial which allows for an incremental and full release of the pressure allowing you to dial in your fit when you need it most.
- Carbon XC 12 Sole with full-carbon insert in the pedal area
- Sole stiffness index of 12.0
- TPU inserts on the sole to keep high traction and decrease wear
- BioMap unibody construction upper has a more anatomical, wraparound design that minimises energy loss to the pedals
- TPU Thermo welded reinforcements on the upper for added protection
- Double SLW3 dial, the only dial with an incremental and full release option in one dial for optimal pressure distribution
- Performance Regular footbed provides greater support
- Water-resistant upper
Northwave Rebel 2 MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.