Oakley Flight Jacket Sunglasses with Photochromatic Lens
There's no need to change or take off your sunglasses when the sun goes down; Oakley's Flight Jacket's feature photochromatic technology so the lens will become lighter or darker according to the conditions. Utilising Oakley's newest Advancer technology, airflow can be quickly and easily improved by simply pulling the toggle on the nose bridge, bringing the lens slightly further away from the face. The results is less fogging and reduced heat build-up.
The frame has been designed to improve the upper field of view, with an open edge brow, so you can ride onwards with no obstruction to your vision. O-Matter™ frame material is lightweight and durable, made to withstand everyday knocks as well as harder impacts.
The lens itself features Oakley's renowned technology. The Plutonite® material is resistant to impact and protects your eyes from the suns harmful rays. High Definition Optics ensure clarity and contrast are enhanced, and offer a clear and sharp visual experience.
Complete with Unobtainium® nosepads and earsocks, grip against the face is improved, for a secure hold even in the presence of perspiration. The sunglasses are supplied with two lengths of interchangeable temples, making them compatible with a wide range of helmets.
- Flight Jacket Sunglasses with Photochromatic Lens
- Two lengths of interchangeable temples for helmet compatibility
- Microfibre bag for cleaning and storage
- Product code: OO9401-0737
- Lightweight and durable O-Matter™ frame material
- Open-edge brow to maximise the upper field of view
- Advancer airflow technology - nose bridge that opens airflow to combat fogging and overheating
- High Definition Optics for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
- Plutonite® lens material for impact protection
- High protection against UVA, UVB and harmful blue light
- No-slip Unobtainium® nosepads and earsocks increase grip with perspiration
- Suitable for medium to large faces
- Includes: Flight Jacket Sunglasses with Photochromatic Lens / two lengths of interchangeable temples for helmet compatibility / microfibre bag for cleaning and storage