Oakley Frogskins Sunglasses with Prizm Ruby Lens
Oakley's Frogskins Sunglasses are one of the most iconic models in their range. Developed in the 80s, the bold style has stood the test of time, and this retro design is paired with modern technology, making the Frogskins a popular lifestyle eyewear choice. Completed with a Prizm Ruby lens, ideal for use on bright, sunny days, you get the best possible visual experience thanks to HDO® (High Definition Optics) and Prizm™ technologies, while the Plutonite™ material filters out all harmful UV rays.
Constructed from O Matter™, the frame is light and strong, able to withstand knocks and drops, and it's held securely against the face thanks to the inclusion of an Unobtainium™ nosepad - grippy when both wet and dry.
Includes: Oakley Frogskins Sunglasses with Prizm Ruby Lens / Microbag pink
- Product code: OO9013-E655
- Lightweight O Matter™ frame material
- 4 base lens geometry with HDO® (High Definition Optics) for crystal clear vision and impact resistance
- Durability and all-day comfort of lightweight O Matter™ frame material
- No-slip Unobtainium™ nosepads increase grip with perspiration
- Three-Point Fit for comfort and performance that holds lenses in precise optical alignment
- Frame suitable for medium to large faces
- Plutonite™ lens material offers top UV protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB up to 400nm and some of harmful blue light
- Prizm™ lenses enhance colour, contrast and detail for an optimised experience
- Optimal precision and impact resistance that meet or exceed ANSI Z80.3 optical and impact standards
- Lens colour: Prizm Ruby
- Base lens colour: Bronze
- Light transmission: 17%
- Light conditions: Bright Light
- Contrast: Increased
- Lens category: 3
- Includes: Oakley Frogskins Sunglasses with Prizm Ruby Lens / Microbag pink
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.