Oakley M2 XL Black Iridium Sunglasses
Having clear and unimpeded vision makes all the difference when you are out in bright conditions. Whether you are giving your full effort on a road bike or taking a leisurely hike, the Oakley M2 XL Black Iridium Sunglasses provide top-end optical clarity and durability.
Oakley's High Definition Optics (HDO) provides optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance for all-day comfort. The lens is 100% optically correct at an XYZ optics level. This provides a superb image clarity and depth perception while also reducing the threat of eye strain over long periods of usage.
Combining with the HDO is the 100% UV filtering of the Plutonite lens material and the glare reducing properties of the lens' Iridium coating. This coating reduces the threat of glare, which not only reduces eye strain but also enhances your eye's ability to pick out detail.
No corners have been cut with the frames either. O Matter frames with Unobtanium earsocks and nosepads optimise the glasses' grip on your head and nose even when you are sweating. These strong and lightweight frames also allow you to quickly and easily swap out the lenses so you can be ready for any conditions.
- The XL edition offers enhanced lens coverage and specialised lens curvature for protection against sun, wind and impact
- Unobtainium® earsocks and nosepads increase grip with perspiration for a no slip grip
- Interchangeable lenses let you change lenses in seconds to optimise vision in any sport environment
- Oakley's High Definition Optics for 100% optical clarity and superior impact resistance
- Plutonite® Lenses offer top UV Protection filtering 100% of all UVA, UVB, UVC and harmful blue light up to 400nm
- O Matter™ stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
- Iridium coated lenses help to filter out glare for clearer vision
PRODUCT REF: 496973
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more