Oakley Turbine Sunglasses with Prizm Tungsten Lens
The Oakley Turbine Sunglasses with Prizm Tungsten Lens have a rectangular lens inspired by the Hijinx sunglasses in a stylish matt black frame with interchangeable icons. These sunglasses are packed with technology that rivals sports performance models and feature the Oakley Three-Point Fit which eliminates pressure points.
Peripheral vision and visual clarity are enhanced by the Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry, which allows the lenses to be cut from a single curved toric surface and maintain the original contour.
A number of lens technologies work to enhance visibility. High Definition Optics® (HDO®) ensure a high standard in optical clarity, visual fidelity and impact resistance. The lenses are HDPolarized® to filter out 99% of reflected glare for safety, comfort and performance, without introducing the haze and distortion common with other manufacturing techniques.
Prizm™ technology come from decades of colour science research and is a revolution in lens optics. Light transmission is controlled so contrast is maximised and vision fine-tuned for specific environments.
Sure-grip Unobtainium® is used in inset zones to increase grip and keep your glasses secure even when you perspire, and the O Matter™ stress resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day wear.
- Turbine Sunglasses with Prizm Tungsten Lens
- Microfibre bag for cleaning and storage
- Prizm™ lens technology that fine-tunes vision for specific sports and environments
- High Definition Optics® (HDO®) patented lens technologies
- Polarized® lenses
- Inset zones of sure-grip Unobtainium®
- O Matter™ stress resistant frame material
- Polaric Ellipsoid™ geometry
- Three-Point Fit for improved comfort
PRODUCT REF: 720777
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more