On Running Cloud X Running Shoes
Suited to the athlete who takes part in a variety of fitness activities, the On Running Cloud X Running Shoes grant support and nimbleness in every plane of movement. Whether running hard on the road or performing circuit training at the gym, the Cloud X helps achieve a diverse range of fitness goals.
The thick and broad Helion Superfoam midsole naturally grants stability across a multitude of movements. This midsole is realised via On Running’s CloudTec design that possesses individual “Cloud” pods that cushion independently and spring back energetically to infuse any stride or jump with vigour. This innovative midsole design is complemented by an integrated Speedboard that supports the structure of the foot during explosive manoeuvres.
The outsole sports a specific tread pattern that grips to any hard surface to ensure that any activity is completed with confidence. Outsole sidewalls that extend upwards further increase foot security and are complemented in this regard by the subtle clasp of the moulded interior heel cushions.
An engineered mesh upper and integrated tongue design promotes breathability and serene levels of comfort no matter the exercise.
- A versatile shoe suited to any movement based workout, not just running
- Thick and wide Helion Superfoam for stability, security and support
- CloudTec sole format boast large individual “Cloud” elements for cushioning and reactivity
- Speedboard midsole integration supports the foot under explosive movements
- Traction pattern outsole provides a hold on all hard surfaces
- Outsole sidewalls extend upwards to stabilise during sideways movement
- Moulded heel cushions clasp the rear of the foot
- Engineered mesh upper is light, breathable, durable and comfortable
- Integrated, seam free tongue construction
- Heel-toe offset: 6mm
- Collection: Performance Running
- Category: Lightweight
- Claimed manufacturers weight: 230 grams / 8.1oz. per shoe (Size UK 8)