On Running CloudX Womens Running Shoes
Renowned for their innovative designs and extreme attention to detail, On Running have developed a pair of versatile shoes that are suited to those who like to mix up their workouts and runs. The On Running CloudX Womens Running Shoes combine high quality, lightweight and robust materials with their unique sole to present a pair of well-rounded performance shoes.
Constructed with a mesh upper, these shoes couple together strong and lightweight materials set to withstand the demands of long distance running, whilst the soft and malleable fabric offers a plush and non-restrictive fit. Keeping feet dry and cool throughout both long and short distance runs, this breathable mesh offers fantastic wicking that maintains the foot's climate from start to finish for optimal comfort.
A standout feature of these shoes is On Running's innovative sole, formed with a Zero-Gravity foam that results in an ultralight construction. Featuring 16 cloud elements, this sole provides a comfortable and soft landing with supportive grip, perfect for tackling transitional terrains. Formed with a central channel and curved rocker, this unique sole ensures that your feet retain their natural form when running, whilst the configured Cloud elements prevent inwards rotations for unbeatable support.
A dual-layered sock liner works together with the innovative CloudTec sole to provide high levels of comfort and support throughout sporting activities, whilst an engineered heel cap secures the foot in place. Finished with excellent attention to detail, these shoes come with a seamless tongue that, combined with the heel cap, reduces the risk of chafing and blisters, proving these shoes to be a more than welcome addition to any athletes wardrobe.
- Dual density sock liner dampens impact shock
- Seamless shoe tongue alleviates the risk of blisters and chafing
- High quality engineered mesh upper is strong, lightweight and breathable
- Precision moulded cushioning for optimal stability and comfort
- Engineered heel cap supports and secures feet in place
- CloudTec Zero-Gravity foam sole forms and moves in all directions
- Deep flex grooves provide a natural range of motion and extreme flexibility
- Central channel allows each Cloud element to move individually
- Weight: 229 grams per shoe (EU 40)
PRODUCT REF: 804482
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more