On Running Cloudace Running Shoes
Get top levels of comfort, protection and speed, in the Cloudace Running Shoes. On Running's aim was to provide a cushioning sensation like no other, with no negative impact on speed, and with these shoes they have achieved just that. Packed with innovative technology, these shoes remain exceptionally light at just 335 grams per pair in a size UK 7.5.
Zero-Gravity Clouds in the back of each shoe keep your heel comfortable and protected yet you still get a powerful push-off thanks to a rubber landing zone in the forefoot. The heel area is further improved by the TPU heel counter for stability, and precision-moulded 3D pads hold your feet snug.
You won't overheat on your run as ventilation is excellent, with a sandwich mesh to enhance breathability. Last but not least, the extra-wide, liquid-injected speedboard stabilises and propels, for your most efficient runs yet.
- For the demanding runner who seeks full comfort, protection and speed
- Rear zero-gravity Clouds for heel comfort and protection
- Agile push-off thanks to the rubber landing zone in the forefoot
- Injected TPU heel counter guarantees a stable ride
- Precision-moulded 3D heel pads keep your foot snugly in the perfect position
- Sandwich mesh lets your feet breathe
- Liquid-injected Speedboard: Stablises your foot through the rolling motion while also propelling your push-off
- Heel-toe offset: 7 mm / 0.28 in
- Weight (per pair) : 335 grams / 11.8 oz (UK 7.5)
PRODUCT REF: CLOUDACE
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more